- Accepts any pallet width (including Euro and CHEPS).
- Intuitive touch screen system for absolute control with ease.
- Superior build quality.
- Available with mechanical brake film carriage or power pre-stretch film carriage.
- Handles stretch up to 250%.
- Six pre-programmable cycles.
- Mast height up to 3.1 metres and a turntable diameter up to 1.8 metres.
- Variable speeds between 5-12 rotations per minute.
- Film carriage safety stop, water proof wrapping cycle and pallet height recognition sensor offered as standard.
- Compatible with all fully recyclable YPS stretch films (LDPE 04).
or call us on
Our standard Robopac semi automatic model makes pallet wrapping a breeze for any load up to 2200mm high (although 2400mm, 2800mm and 3100mm wrap heights are also available). Your chosen stretch film is easily put into place with the drop-on film loading system that requires no tools. Then simply deliver your pallet to its turntable base using either a forklift truck or pump truck, secure the stretch film in place, select your pre-set wrapping programme, activate the machine at the touch of a button and relax. A number of forklift locations are situated around the wrapper for easy and safe movement of the machine if required.
The standard pallet wrapper boasts some impressive features to ensure precision. For example, our indexed turntable will stop in exactly the same position after every wrap to ensure ease of disembarkation when you pull up to the plate with your forklift. Advanced photocell sensors automatically detect your pallet height accurately to less than 1mm. The soft start feature ensures that less stable pallet roads keep their shape as rotation begins.
This stretch wrapping machine is fitted with a power pre-stretch film carriage. This incorporates a quick loading system for easy film threading, 250% stretch and variable ‘lay on force’.
Users are able to set the following adjustable parameters into each programme:
- Bottom wraps
- Top wraps
- Rotation speed
- Carriage speed variable up and down
- Full wrapping cycle (up and down)
- Single wrapping cycle (up only)
- Single wrapping cycle (down only)
- Manual option available
- Top sheet cycle
There is also a film banding facility, to allow extra wrap at any point on the pallet that needs strengthening.
Back up and support
Our entire range of stretch pallet wrappers are supported by our award winning back up and support, including 3 years turntable warranty, 3 years parts warranty and 2 years labour warranty as standard.