Extra Wide Rotating Arm
- Rotating arm specification, ideal for heavy or unstable products.
- Innovative film insertion system.
- Accepts any pallet width (including Euro and CHEPS).
- Intuitive touch screen system for absolute control with ease.
- Superior build quality.
- Available with mechanical brake film carriage or power pre-stretch film carriage.
- Handles stretch up to 250% with a maximum pallet height of 2000mm.
- Variable speeds between 7-11 arm rotations per minute.
- Film carriage safety stop, water-proof wrapping cycle and pallet height sensor supplied as standard.
- Compatible with all fully recyclable YPS stretch films (LDPE 04).
or call us on
Runs rings around your pallets!
Interested in a semi auto pallet wrapping machine but worried about the stability of your stacked pallets when being rotated at speed? The answer is Robopac’s popular rotating arm model, which is ideally suited to applications where pallets need to be kept motionless. This extra wide rotating arm machine involves the pallet remaining stationary whilst a robotic arm encircles it dispensing stretch film up and down evenly until the pallet is fully wrapped.
A choice of film carriage
Two types of film carriage are available for our extra wide machine; a manually adjusted core break system and fixed power pre-stretch system.
The manually adjusted film carriage with mechanical brake has an indicator to display the tension setting. There is also a tension on/off lever to allow the stretch film to be released whilst being attached to the pallet without altering the film tension. This system allows tension to be constant and not affected by the size of the film reel.
The fixed film carriage by contrast operates in a pre-selected gear, chosen from the control panel, of which there are four; 150%, 200%, 250% and 300% power pre-stretch. The tension is controlled by a strain gauge which is adjusted on the control panel.
Back up and support
Our entire range of stretch pallet wrappers are supported by our award winning back up and support, including 3 years turntable warranty, 3 years parts warranty and 2 years labour warranty as standard.