Extra Wide Rotating Arm
- Rotating arm specification, ideal for products of larger dimensions that are heavy or unstable.
- Production capacity up to 100 pallets per hour.
- Up to 40 arm rotations per minute.
- Accepts any pallet width (including EURO and CHEPS).
- Superior build quality.
- Handles stretch up to 300%.
- Dust-proof wrapping cycle as standard.
- Water-proof wrapping cycle as standard.
- Compatible with all fully recyclable YPS stretch films (LDPE 04).
or call us on
Ideal for larger products
This high speed model from TOSA is ideally suited to pallets of larger products, typically used by the building industry for items like doors or lengths of insulation. Pallets stacked with larger products can pose stability issues if spun at speed so the rotating arm model allows the pallets to remain stationary during the wrapping process. A robotic cantilevered arm encircles the motionless pallet dispensing stretch film up and down evenly until the pallet is fully wrapped.
This fully automatic stretch wrapping machine with rotating arm feature allows you to obtain a steady and compact packing of any type of palletised load with stretch film, with water-proof and dust-proof wrapping cycles.
The model comprises a pallet lifting feature during the cycle to ensure an even top-to-bottom coverage, a pneumatic top presser, an automatic hooking, cutting and film sealing unit and an arm rotation start and stop feature at low speed, which is controlled by the frequency driver. Optional top sheet dispensers with automatic pallet height detection are available as well as automatic stretch film roll change devices.
Back up and support
Our entire range of stretch pallet wrappers are supported by our award winning back up and support, including 3 years turntable warranty, 3 years parts warranty and 2 years labour warranty as standard.