Polythene Transit Shrink Film
- Fully recyclable to LDPE level 4.
- A range of high to low slip polythene for just about any transit packing application.
- Available in both centre folded and single wound specifications.
- Available in clear or coloured variations.
- Manufactured in the UK from a BRC certified site.
or call us on
YPS can supply straught from our stocks centre fold sheeting (CFS) and single wound sheeting (SWS) polythene, in any range of high to low slip material for just about any transit packing application.
All films can be supplied in either clear or coloured, including red, green, blue and yellow, to match our customer’s requirements. We can also provide film with additives such as anti-blocking or anti-static to suit specific production needs.
Additionally, we can supply bags on a roll with a straight seal perforated to tear-off at any length. This can be produced in either LFT or GLFT form and printed with a simple warning notice for use on ‘form film and seal’ machines, plus the flow wrapping of such items as magazines or card inserts can be produced. These are all high slip SWS or CFS variations.
YPS supply plastic films for all kinds of transit applications from widths ranging from 150mm wide through to 3000mm and in thicknesses from 17 micron right through to 250 micron covering all gauge requirements.
We can provide a wide range of shrink levels to match any requirements and below is a chart outlining these levels:
|Shrink in Transverse Direction –||Shrink in Machine Direction –||Slip Level|
|SA – Less than 10%
SB – 10%-20%
SC – 20%-35%
SD – 35% and above
|W – Less than 40%
X – 40%-50%
Y – 50%-60%
Z – 60% and above
|EL – Extra Low
N – Normal
H – High Slip
Please note that all of our polythene shrink films are fully recyclable to LDPE level 4.
Other film types available include:
- Micro perforated films: Most of our films can be full faced micro perforated. This is ideal for shrink wrapping items that need to be fully enclosed. The perforations let the air escape as the film shrinks onto the pack then seal themselves.
- Co-ex polythene films.
- Printing: We can print our polythene in the UK in all ranges of colours. Printing can be done online enabling us to print simple warning notices to achieve product branding. Additionally we can print offline with more detailed printing to suit all requirements.
Get in touch today to speak to our shrink film experts about your requirements.