Wide Shrink Tunnels
- Accurate temperature control ensuring absolutely consistent end pack presentation.
- Steel mesh belt with side chains ensuring the belt can never stretch on heavy products.
- Variable speed control providing complete control of production speeds.
- Adjustable air flow system helping to achieve the best possible presentation.
- Double insulated curtains improving consistency and reducing running costs.
- After pack cooling fan ensuring the packs reach maximum handling strength in the shortest possible time.
- Solid state relay temperature controllers for improved reliability and accuracy.
- Upgraded to handle heavy loads.
- Exceptional build quality with upgraded component parts in order to handle very heavy loads.
or call us on
Upgraded for large, heavy packs
We can offer a range of wide shrink tunnels to complement our wide inline machines and these are distinct from their regular counterparts in a number of ways. Clearly, wide shrink tunnels are required to wrap much larger and much heavier items and so they have a number of specially designed and upgraded features to make them suitable. These include upgraded belts, upgraded drive motors and improved air flow, to achieve the optimum shrinkage around the products.
Unmatched expertise from YPS
Yorkshire Packaging have over 40 years experience supplying shrink wrapping solutions and are no strangers to wrapping large and heavy products with an impressive list of installations under our belts. Get in touch today to see how we can help with your application!