What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including telephone number and email address
- other relevant business information
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about products or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for marketing purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Any personal data that you supply to Yorkshire Packaging Systems Ltd will be held and processed only for the purpose for which it is supplied, which you will be made aware of at the time the data is supplied. We ensure that all personal data is captured, held and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Data Protection Act 2018.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.