Pre-Stretched Stretch Film
- Fully recyclable to LDPE level 4.
- As much as half the thickness of conventional films.
- Suitable for manual and machine wrapping applications.
- Less warehouse storage space required.
- Less effort required during manual wrapping.
- Available with and without cores as well as extended cores.
- Clear and blue specification possible.
- Suitable for chilled applications.
Technical innovations in film formulation allow us to bring to market our high-quality blown and cast pre-stretched pallet wrap by CROCCO. Thinner and lighter than conventional films, our pre-stretched film significantly reduces the amount of film required to package your products securely for transit as well as the amount of packaging to dispose of / recycle when the load is unpacked. Reduced film consumption coupled with the fully recyclable nature of this film means that you can comply with your reduce and recycle goals.
Despite their thin gauges as low as 6mu, made possible by the high stretch ratio of the polymer, these films offer the same tensile strength, mechanical properties and exceptional performance as traditional stretch films with long roll lengths. This guarantees the same level of load stability, tightness and product protection for your pallets. Pre-stretch film is highly flexible; it can be applied by hand, where you will experience a noticeable reduction in the effort required to apply tension to the corners of the pallet, or via automatic pallet wrapping machine.
Available in widths of 400mm and 430mm.