DVS Extreme Stretch Stretch Film
- Fully recyclable to LDPE level 4.
- Offers the highest stretch capacity in our range.
- Excellent wrapping tightness for pallet stability.
- More than 300% stretch ratio in thicknesses of 10-35mu.
- High puncture resistance.
- High tensile strength.
- Cast co-extruded construction.
- Available in widths between 250mm-2500mm.
- Designed for use on automated stretch wrapping machine with high pre-stretch levels.
or call us on
DVS from CROCCO is a high-performance, cast multi-layer co-extruded stretch wrap film that complies fully with level 4 recyclability.
Its excellent puncture resistance combines with a stretch capacity of more than 300% to render it the most hardwearing and robust film available in the stretch market, ideal for products requiring absolute stability and good wrapping tightness. Furthermore, this extreme stretch ratio means that less film is required per pallet as the film can be stretched further, reducing film volumes and cost.
In light of its exceptional characteristics, DVS is favoured for high-speed applications and fully automatic pallet wrapping machinery which demand high-quality films. Best results are achieved when running DVS stretch wrap film on TOSA or Robopac pallet wrapping equipment.
A range of widths between 500mm to 2500mm and thicknesses between 10-35 micron are available from YPS in the DVS specification. All films are available for next day delivery across the UK.