At Yorkshire Packaging we can offer a range of sleeve wrappers from manual to high-speed automatic for just about any transit packing application. A complete range of inline, side feed and collation options are available to suit almost all products and factory layouts.
- Aerosol packaging
- Contract Packing
- Bottling lines
- Food packaging
- Furniture and large packs
- Flour and sugar bags
- Retail packaging
- Cosmetics packaging
- Steel mesh belt for more control and durability.
- Larger drive motors for reliability and longevity.
- Inverter driven heating fans for control of heat flow in the shrink tunnel.
- Duel cooling fans as standard to avoid poor shrinkage or burns.
- Strong frame and CE marking as a minimum.
- Simple and clear controls via touch screen.
Inline or side feed?
There are few important differences between the side feed and inline sleeve sealer models.
A side feed can provide flexibility due to its pusher plate feature, which pushes the pack through the curtain of film. This offers the potential to wrap trayless packs. Furthermore, side feed models are designed so that you do not need to worry about gapping the product, but you would have to change parts for different sized packs.
An inline sleeve sealer does not require any changeover of parts and is simpler in many ways as it consists of an infeed belt and outfeed belt with the curtain of film between the two. A slightly faster speed can be achieved on an inline system but trayless or very small packs cannot be wrapped because they would not maintain their collation as they transferred between the conveyors.