Printed Shrink Film
- Fully recyclable to LDPE level 4.
- High definition flexographic printing.
- Continuous or discontinuous print.
- Surface or reverse printing.
- Superior aesthetic qualities.
- Full converting possibilities including flat or centrefolded film and perforated film.
- Can be run on most machine types.
- Up to 10 colours available with variations in shading.
YPS can support any wrapping application that requires the use of high definition digitally printed films. Due to our exclusive relationship with Bollore, the premium name in shrink film, we are able to offer this unique and exceptional product tailored exactly to your requirements.
Just some of the benefits of using printed film on your packs include:
- Improved and increased branding for your company.
- Enhanced visibility of information on your products.
- Batch codes, serial numbers and barcode readability can be incorporated.
- Negates the need for labels and printed inserts, saving on costs and labour.
- Anti-counterfeit properties.
- Post-perforated to prevent colour bleed or design loss.
- Printed films are still 100% recyclable.
Not sure if printed shrink film will work for you? We can supply free of charge samples of your design until you are happy. Get in touch with us for more information.