BFF Anti Fog Polyolefin Shrink Film
- Fully Recyclable to LDPE level 4.
- Fully BRC and food-contact approved.
- Anti-Fog formulation meaning BFF is resistant to water droplets occurring inside the pack.
- Cross linked construction, to provide high level of puncture resistance.
- Wide operating window.
- Strong seal means that the crosslinking process increases seal and impact strength.
- Absolute consistency & quality.
- BFF is available in centrefold and single-wound sizes.
- 11mu BFF comes on 4000m rolls, offering a unique roll length that is unmatched in the market.
Our BFF polyolefin shrink film is the unrivalled market leader for anti-fog properties. BFF also offers the best high shrink ratio, outstanding machinability, superior gloss and high impact strength in the industry.
Bollore’s BFF shrink film, for which YPS is the exclusive UK distributor, is the ideal product for shrink wrapping products that are refrigerated, as it ensures quality and consistency, as well as optimum presentation despite cold temperatures. We guarantee that its superior anti-fog properties ensure that any meat, fish, fresh produce or other cold stored goods wrapped in BFF film are kept clear from water droplets; ideal for display pack presentation in supermarkets and other direct customer sales channels. The film has full BRC and food-contact approval status.
The cross-linked technology of our BFF shrink wrap also provides high puncture resistance and ensures a level of protection and product integrity that is unrivalled by more basic variations on the market.
BFF shrink film is formulated to run on all types of fully automatic flow wrapping or L sealing equipment but for the best results when using this product, we would recommend use with our range of automatic L sealers, combination L sealers and high speed side sealers.
Our extensive BRC certified warehouse enables us to store full food-contact approved polyolefin shrink films for fast delivery across the UK, alongside a convenient call-off order system which is ideal for companies supplying seasonal goods.