Printed Shrink Film
- Fully recyclable to LDPE level 4.
- High Definition flexographic printing.
- Continuous or discontinuous print.
- Surface or reverse printing.
- Superior aesthetic qualities.
- Full converting possibilities including flat or centrefolded film and perforated film.
- Can be run on most machine types.
- Up to 10 colours available with variations in shading.
or call us on
YPS can supply wrapping applications that require the use of high definition digitally printed films. Due to our exclusive relationship with market leaders Bollore, we are able to offer this unique and exceptional product tailored exactly to your requirements.
Some of the benefits of using printed film on your packs include:
- Improved and increased branding for your company.
- Enhanced visibility of information on your products.
- Batch codes, serial numbers and barcode readability can be incorporated.
- Negates the need for labels and printed inserts, saving on costs and labour.
- Anti-counterfeit properties.
- Post-perforated to prevent colour bleed or design loss.
- Still 100% recyclable like un-printed counterpart films.
Not sure if printed shrink film will work for you? We can supply as many free of charge samples of your design until you are happy. Get in touch with us today for more information!