Simple to use Palletisers
The controls for our palletisers are displayed on a simple touch screen. The system has been tested with operatives to ensure the instructions are simple to understand and follow.
- Input the size of the pack (width, length and height)
- Input the size of the pallet (width, length and height)
- The palletiser then calculates the best stack pattern and the operator presses ‘Go’
Operators can input their own stack patterns easily with simple step by step instructions, with prompts from the touch screen.
Palletisers with Grippers to suit any application
The standard gripper can deal with almost any common pack-types using a precision vacuum grip system, controlled by a matrix of very small holes and ball valves. The gripper head can also rotate the pack 90 degrees, allowing pallet stack patterns to be easily and quickly achieved.
Palletisers designed and manufactured in the UK
Our palletisers are designed and manufactured here in the UK by leading automation experts.
- The YPS Compact Palletiser is a UK precision engineered machine that delivers world class performance and is probably the most cost effective palletiser on the market today.
- All YPS Palletising Systems are designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by a long established engineering company with a highly successful track record within the industry
For more information on any of our shrink wrapping machinery or our shrink plastic our representatives are more than willing to discuss these in more detail at any time. Please feel free to contact us today and see how we can improve your packaging process.