Priority Service Contract
The Priority Service Contract scheme provides regular servicing of your machinery, ensuring that all parts are kept in excellent condition. The service includes reports and a breakdown of the current status of your shrink wrapper.
You will also receive:
Peace of mind
- Planned and preventative maintenance means less downtime as machinery is kept in a better working condition.
- Wealth of experience with almost 40 years’ experience as a business.
- Servicing carried out by a highly skilled team of dedicated service engineers.
- Priority response in breakdown situations.
- All spare parts are kept on the shelf in the UK.
- Excellent value compared to the equivalent call out cost.
- 15 per cent ongoing discount on all spares supplied.
- Fixed cost however long the duration of the contract.
- Ability to use a service visit to cover a breakdown situation and still get the service carried out at the same time.
- Servicing schedules to suit you, not the other way round.
- Absolute flexibility with no time limits set.
Our team of dedicated, in-house service engineers have a huge wealth of experience when working with shrink wrapping machines and are able to respond quickly and efficiently to any problem.
You can take advantage of our full parts and on-site labour warranty on any shrink wrap machine, shrink tunnel, palletiser or any product within our range. We hold all required spare parts on the shelf in the UK, meaning that we can respond quickly and reduce any down time.
We understand that purchasing a shrink wrap machine is a long term decision, therefore choosing the right supplier is critical in order to prevent further costs building throughout the lifetime of the machine. We have a wealth of experience and have developed a reputation as a market leader for our after sales care and technical support. You can hear more about our standards of service on our Testimonial or Case Study pages.