Sleeve Wrappers for Transit Packaging
- Side feed sleeve wrap machines – the most popular type, as side feed sleeve wrappers are extremely versatile
- Inline sleeve wrappers – ideal for stable packs or tray collations where shrink wrapping speed is critical
Although fully automatic sleeve wrappers are more popular – as they allow increased productivity, we also supply manual and semi automatic sleeve sealers to cater for all needs. Click on the brochure image to download a copy.
SVA side feed automatic sleeve sealer, Layout Drawings
Additional features available with side feed sleeve wrap machines:
- Easy access and easy change of pusher - the pusher takes seconds to replace thanks to excellent access to the relevant part of the sleeve wrap machine. It’s also incredibly flexible; as many pusher plates as required are provided free of charge at the point of ordering
- Out-feed belt - the powered out-feed belt drives the pack automatically into the shrink tunnel, again useful for heavy or unstable collations.
If it's sleeve wrapping machines that you need then YPS can help. We supply a wide variety of sleeve sealers. We offer a range of high-speed sleeve wrappers aimed at the mineral water and soft drinks industry and specialist machines to wrap large items. Click start button below to view Video.
SVAL fully automatic inline sleeve wrapper and shrink tunnel machines for shrink wrapping transit packs.Click on the links below for layout drawings.
Machine Layout Drawings
All sleeve wrappers benefit from the following features:
- Fully safety guarded to exceed C.E. Marking regulations
- Heavy duty build quality to provide years of service
- Available in a variety of sealing sizes and in-feed arrangements
- Easy and intuitive to operate
- ‘Best in Class’, Heavy duty Teflon blade: this sealing system is more effective than a wire as it provides consistently strong seals and requires less maintenance than a three wire sealing system
- Pack clamp: fitted as standard on our sleeve wrap machines. This device clamps the pack securely in place while the film seals – absolutely critical for collation and unstable packs.
- Programmable pack counters to provide accurate shrink wrapping production and efficiency data, fitted as standard.
Machine Layout Drawing SVM manual sleeve sealer 60x35 and TR 65x100
At YPS we offer two types of specialist sleeve sealers:
- A range of high speed bottle wrappers – aimed at the mineral water and soft drinks industries
- A range of specialist built machinery to sleeve wrap large items (see our case study "YPS opens door" to find out more about the machines' capabilities)
EPB high speed bottle wrapper
All of our high speed sleeve wrappers offer the following benefits:
- High production speeds to reduce production time
- A heavy duty sealing blade for consistently strong seals
- Jaw / product safety device to protect the operator
- Perfect shrink tunnel air distribution for consistent, high quality results
- Automatic shrink film feed to both rolls for ease of use
- Automatic and manual cycle controls for convenience
- Programmable computer controlled memory for faster and effective operation
- Print registration options to enhance operations
- Variety of infeed arrangements for complete flexibility
- Heavy duty frame construction for years of continued use
- Side chains in the shrink tunnel for improved strength
Remember you can enjoy complete peace of mind with our YPS service contract, which is over and above the standard manufacturers’ warranty. Call 01924 441 355 for full details.
If you want to find out how we can help you select the right sleeve wrapper, call now on 01924 441 355 or fill in our online contact form.
Layout drawings for models SVA, SVAL and SVM sleeve wrappers
Interested in sleeve sealers? You might also like...
For more information on sleeve sealers - check out our case studies on sleeve wrapping machines and find out how we have helped companies, increase productivity and reduce packaging waste.