Yorkshire Packaging Systems offer a stainless steel shrink tunnel range as an upgrade of our standard ones for applications that have harsh, wet environments in order to prevent rusting and increase lifespan. We also offer our full shrink wrap machine range in stainless steel in order to complement your tunnel.
All of our stainless steel shrink tunnels are complete with accurate temperature control ensuring absolutely consistent end pack presentation and a steel mesh belt with side chains ensuring the belt can never stretch on heavy products.
Their variable speed control provides complete control of production speeds and the adjustable air flow system helps to achieve the best possible presentation. The double insulated curtains are designed to improve consistency and reducing running costs.
We install an after pack cooling fan in order to ensure that the packs reach maximum handling strength in the shortest possible time. These stainless steel shrink tunnels are complete with solid state relay temperature controllers for improved reliability and accuracy.
All our shrink tunnel equipment is available in stainless steel, for applications such as the food or dairy industry where extremely high levels of hygiene are demanded. They are ideal for wet environments where rusting would usually occur.
We are proud to be unique within the industry for providing a service contract free of charge with every stainless steel shrink tunnel supplied in order to add complete peace of mind.
- Prevents the shrink tunnel from rusting
- Accurate temperature control ensuring absolutely consistent end pack presentation.
- Variable speed control providing complete control of production speeds.
- Active rotation conveyor ensuring perfect under pack shrinking.
- Adjustable air flow system helping to achieve the best possible presentation.
- Double insulated curtains improving consistency and reducing running costs.
- Solid state relay temperature controllers for improved reliability and accuracy.
- British design and British built.