The “Compact” Palletiser is a heavy duty, compact, single pallet system that is ideal where space is at a premium and is also very economical in comparison to other models.
When palletisers are mentioned, some people automatically think of robots, which in turn may also suggest a very expensive solution. However, a pick and place palletiser is not a robot and whereas it offers all of the benefits and flexibility of a 4-axis robot, it is in fact a fraction of the cost.
This compact palletiser is designed with space saving in mind. The footprint of the machine has been kept to an absolute minimum; the whole machine is only marginally larger than the pallet itself.
Complete with easy operator controls and touch screen set up, simply enter the dimensions of the product and the palletiser will automatically calculate the best stacking pattern but also allow any pattern to be programmed.
For more information on any of our palletiser range our representatives are more than willing to discuss these in more detail at any time. Please feel free to contact us today and see how we can improve your packaging process.
- The most cost effective palletising solution.
- Simple to operate.
- Compact design to fit most work places.
- Infeed conveyor.
- Automatic pack datum mechanism.
- Joulin multipurpose vacuum head.
- Perspex guards.
- Light curtain entrance guarding.
- Simple touch screen controls.
- Automatic pallet pattern software.
- Manual pallet pattern override.
- Up to 10/12 cycles per minute.
- British design and British built.