The Bollore Group was established in 1822 and now has 32,000 employees worldwide with an annual turnover of Euro 7 Billion. Its activities include industry, transportation and logistics, fuel distribution, communication, media and telecoms, plantations and shareholdings.
Yorkshire packaging systems are the exclusive UK distributor for the highly respected range of high performance polyolefin shrink films from Bollore. A whole range of polyolefin films are available for just about any shrink wrapping machine type and application
Good for the environment
- Polyolefin shrink film is often the most ecological form of packaging for many goods when alternatives are considered.
- Yorkshire packaging systems and Bollore are committed to reducing ours and our customers carbon footprints where at all possible
- As part of this commitment Bollore are the first manufacturer to bring to the market the worlds first fully bio-degradeable polyolefin shrink film.
- In addition to this Bollore are the leaders in developing thin films, which not only helps the environment but also reduces costs.
Commitment to Quality
- Consistency of quality is absolutely vital when running polyolefin shrink film, particularly on high speed wrapping lines. Bollore shrink films are of exceptional quality and offer outstanding performance on a variety of food and non-food applications.
Extensive stocks and fast delivery
- Yorkshire packaging systems provide its warehouse as an extension of customers storage facilities, with specific stock held on a call off order basis to ensure availability
- Largest supplier of polyolefin shrink film in the UK.
- Sole supplier of market leading Bollore Polyolefin shrink film in the UK.
- Nationwide deliveries within 24 hours.
- Full call off order facility.
- Full BRC Certified warehouse facilities.