We are always happy to provide direct contact numbers for all our engineers if required for a fast response to problems. Considering 80% of all technical queries can be identified over the phone, having the ability to contact the engineer who installed your shrink wrapping equipment can reduce response times dramatically.
We are aware that most machines are running beyond standard office times therefore we offer full weekend and evening cover from our service engineers. Typically we respond to over 95% of any requests with an engineer on site within 24 hours.
We also offer as standard a priority preventative maintenance service contract free of charge with all machines. Priority service customers are also eligible for a significant discount on all spares or additional service work.
We’re proud of the fantastic service we offer our customers, which has been acknowledged at the PPMA Group Industry Awards, where we won the award for Best Customer Service in 2014.
- Comprehensive and reliable service.
- Spares for most brands of shrink wrapping machinery.
- Spares delivered daily from stock.
- Quick response engineer call outs.
- Convenient servicing schedules.
- Priority response in break down situations.
- All spare parts kept on the shelf in the UK.
- Excellent value compared with call out costs.